Shielding effect on the fur. The impeccable cleanliness of the hair joins an invisible cloak of protection against external agents.
What has in it:
Neem oil, tea tree oil, green clay, soy protein, castor oil, vegetable collagen.
What it offers
• Neem oil is an unwelcome pests. Therefore represents a viable defense, natural and without side effects, along with tea tree oil and green clay.
• It has sebum-balancing action, absorbent and restorative.
• Cleanses deeply respecting the natural texture of the skin and hair.
• It is also particularly effective in cases of irritation, dandruff, itching.
How to use
1. Dilute 1 part product to 5 parts warm water and distribute it on dry hair
2. Massage and brush to penetrate well
3. Leave for a few minutes and rinse thoroughly
The advantage of continuity
The finest natural ingredients nourish the bulb, reinforce the keratin and give tone and elasticity to the hair. To prolong the protective effect of the bath, lotion, spray neem oil.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Maris Sal, Dimethicone, the Melaleuca alternifolia Oil, Cocamide Dea, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Sodium Palmate, Solum fullonum, Potassium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Quaternium-80, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ricinus Communis Oil, Sodium Propylparaben, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Sodium Ethylparaben, Ci 75810, Salicylic Acid.
Bottle 200 ml